Innovative Automation and Control
Specialists in Industrial Control Systems
We usually start with the preliminary engineering and produce the necessary drawings and documents for procurement and construction for any kind of industrial control systems.
Our engineers will purchase, program and test the control system hardware and be on site for checkout and start up.
Our core competencies include, but are not limited to, the following technologies:
- Power and control systems
- 600 HP Variable Frequency Drive’s
- Remote control via Fiber Optics to multiple operator and engineering work stations
- Field control and power wiring
- Motor starter interface in control system networks
- PLC hardware conversion for control systems deemed mature
We have had many successful start ups and provide remote on-line trouble shooting for our clients as long as the client needs our services.
Of course we provide complete training to your engineers so that they will understand the systems and can successfully maintain and run the installation. Additionally we are always available for on going support.
A key aspect of our success is that most of our work comes from either previous clients or referrals from previous clients.
If you need industrial control systems design support or maintenance be confident that we can support you.